Welcome to day #1 of the TBP Blog Challenge!
We are so excited for all of you to join us. Before we move forward make sure you join the TBP Community on Facebook so you can stay up-to-date on all of the challenges and we can track your progress. Oh and there’s an awesome community over there of bloggers looking to support each other and grow together. So yeah, you’re gonna wanna join 😉
The first challenge was quite simple for us. If we had to do it all over again, we would have gone into our blogs with a set of goals in mind. That being said, we also had no idea that one day we’d be calling THM and FFF our full-time jobs.
But when we finally made the transition from hobby to business, having a clear set of goals made the transformation infinitely easier.
So today’s challenge is quite easy, sit down with a pen and paper and write down your goals. The list can be just one primary goal, or 3 smaller goals. You can have more or less but we like to stick to around 3 or fewer.
Write these goals down and put them somewhere visible and close to where you do most of your blogging work. This will help to keep you on track when you’re feeling stuck or worn down.
Here are some examples:
- I want to start a blog in 2016.
- I want to grow my Instagram followers to 20,000+ by the end of 2016
- I want to create a small tribe of dedicated readers who love and share my content
- I want to monetize my blog and make a side-income off of it in 2016
- I want to turn my blog into a full-time business in 2016
- I want to create easy and accessible content for my readers
Make sure you set a clear timeline, but don’t be afraid to dream big! SMART goals are so 2015…
Enough talk. Go write down your goals and then share a picture of them over on the TBP Community!